Cookout season is upon us. What better way than to share good eats with friends and loved ones?
The next time you’re invited to a cookout, bring these little doozies. Your friends will thank you.
Sriracha Deviled Eggs
A spicy kick for a classic dish.
- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 & 1/2 Teaspoons Yellow Mustard
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sugar
- Black Pepper
- Pinch of Cumin
- Pinch of Smoked Paprika
- Pinch of Salt
- Dollop of Sriracha Hot sauce for each egg
- Place 6 eggs in a lidded pot with enough water just until covered
- Bring to a boil.
- Boil eggs for 2 minutes, turn off, remove from heat, cover and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Rinse eggs under cold water allowing eggs to cool.
- Once eggs are cool, peel and discard shells.
- Slice eggs lengthwise and scrap gently to remove yolk. Set yolks aside in separate bowl.
- Assemble egg whites on a flat tray that allows for easy filling of cavity.
- Mash egg yolks until crumbly.
- Combine Greek yogurt, mustard, cumin, sugar, paprika, salt and pepper with eggs.
- Stir until well combined and creamy.
- Spoon mixture into a ziplock or piping bag.
- Snip end of bag and fill each egg white with yolk mixture
- Top with a dollop of Sriracha
- Serve and enjoy!