Prep Time: 30 min
Cook Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need:
- Ceramic or Glass Dish that will Hold Approximately 7 Cups
- Medium Sauce Pan
- Mixing Spoon
- Knife/Cheese Grater
- Colander/Strainer for Noodles
- 12 – 16 oz Elbow Macaroni
- 8 Cups of Water
- One egg
- 1 TBSP Black Pepper
- 1 TSP Salt
- Cheese (and lots of it!)
- Cheddar (2 Cups)
- Muenster (1/2 Cup)
- Colby Jack (2 Cups)
- Gouda (1/4 Cup)
- Milk (1/3 Cup)
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add salt and noodles in sauce pan and boil until noodles are tender.
- Slice/shred cheese into small portions in order to melt quickly.
- Once noodles are tender, rinse, strain and set aside.
- Mix one half of the cheese and milk in serving dish and bake in oven on 350 F for 10 min or until mixture is a nice sauce like consistency.
- Add noodles, egg, pepper, and remainder of Gouda, Muenster, and Cheddar to serving dish and mix thoroughly.
- Bake on 350 F and stir as needed to ensure all cheese melts and provides desired consistency for 45 min.
- Cover Mac and Cheese with remaining Colby Jack cheese and place back in the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese melts on top. Serve and enjoy!